PINE64

Full Version: OMV - broken networking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've tried both the 64 and 32 bit versions, internal and external network adaptors.  I can get an IP address, but I can't reach anything.  Nothing can reach the rock64, and the rock64 cant reach anything.  I can't even ping the router.

help?
(03-28-2018, 02:54 PM)Mentaluproar Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried both the 64 and 32 bit versions, internal and external network adaptors.  I can get an IP address, but I can't reach anything.  Nothing can reach the rock64, and the rock64 cant reach anything.  I can't even ping the router.

help?

What do you mean by reach? you mean access the OMV webGUI in browser or ? SSH needs to be enabled in the GUI if I remember correctly.
The webUI doesn't work, so I connected it directly to a monitor and keyboard. I can log in, it already has an IP address, but it can't ping google.com, my router, anything. apt doesn't work because it cant reach any servers.
Does it have an IP address from your DHCP server or something else?
It fetches a valid address from my router.

for what its worth, if I have the MMC in, i get an endless stream of I/O errors so it's running on sd card for now.