PINE64

Full Version: Haaalp! Any experience with Pine64 Android problems!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Finally my little pine has arrived \o/ Big Grin
Tried to install Pine Android (Pine A64 Android Lollipop Image Rev 2016012). I receive a message that android is starting, optimizing apps 42/42. After process is finished, pine restarts and process is starting all over again. Somekind of a loop. Constantly optimizing apps, restarts, optimizing aps, restarst....  Huh

Any advice pls?
I found some information online that suggest it's an app issue, but since it hasn't booted up fully without restarting, i'm not sure. I would try formatting your SD card, and burning the same image to it. If a clean install doesn't fix it, we can do some more investigating.
(04-05-2016, 06:28 AM)pine.tree Wrote: [ -> ]I found some information online that suggest it's an app issue, but since it hasn't booted up fully without restarting, i'm not sure. I would try formatting your SD card, and burning the same image to it. If a clean install doesn't fix it, we can do some more investigating.

Thank you for your reply! Smile
I tried in first place on smaller card, it was same. I thought it is because of its size (only 8 gb). Then I tried with bigger (16gb) it was clean install. I can try again.
 On some other forums I find similar issue, but only with phones with same android. Their sollution was to stop charging their phone while booting. Unfortunatelly i cant do it here  Big Grin ...
I just found that if i unplug lan cable Pine starts normaly. But restarst after i plug it in.

Sent from my B1-723 using Tapatalk
2gb a64 model?
Yes, it is Smile

This is an issue they are working on for the 2GB models something we experienced in the Linux sphere up until last week.
Just wait until they fix bug?

(04-08-2016, 06:36 AM)ebreake Wrote: [ -> ]Just wait until they fix bug?

Good info in this forum: http://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=579
Thanks. Useful info [WHITE SMILING FACE]

Pages: 1 2