PINE64

Full Version: Does snapchat work on pine64 with android?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know snapchat despises anything but 'real' ™ factory default phones so will it work with this or not?

I would like to get one of these sbcs for mobile programming work instead of buying a smartphone since they don't have the government surveillance crap hardwired into them like phones do but if I need to run snapchat and if it wouldn't work then I would have to maybe get over my paranoid delusions and buy a normal phone for this work Smile.

So has anyone run snapchat successfully on it or not?
(08-25-2017, 01:04 AM)user875545 Wrote: [ -> ]I know snapchat despises anything but 'real' ™ factory default phones so will it work with this or not?

I would like to get one of these sbcs for mobile programming work instead of buying a smartphone since they don't have the government surveillance crap hardwired into them like phones do but if I need to run snapchat and if it wouldn't work then I would have to maybe get over my paranoid delusions and buy a normal phone for this work Smile.

So has anyone run snapchat successfully on it or not?

You can installed the snapchat app under Android build and check whether works well.