PINE64

Full Version: Remix OS Running on Pine A64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Yes - it works fine with Native Android, Remix OS it is going in the loop as you described above - but only when Ethernet is connected. Any ETA for fix?
(03-27-2016, 08:07 PM)arpanj2 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes - it works fine with Native Android, Remix OS it is going in the loop as you described above - but only when Ethernet is connected. Any ETA for fix?
Already inform Remix folk, in general, their response is fast.
Thanks - this helps. Feel free to email me from my profile if you want to have a 1:1 detailed conversation
(03-28-2016, 09:40 AM)arpanj2 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks - this helps. Feel free to email me from my profile if you want to have a 1:1 detailed conversation

will do :-)
Checked with WiFi/BT dongle too - its rebooting at the same screen. Guess some issue with Remix OS.
Hello everyone! Seems like a similar problem affects Ubuntu (see here: http://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=376&page=5). From what I gathered in the past few hrs is that this only happens on the 2gb boards.
Ouch...that's a bummer. Hope it gets fixed soon
So, I have now established that nothing will boot on the 2gb board with the ethernet connected. I - like many others - have not had any luck with Remix os, Arch and Ubuntu (I haven't tried Android, and have no incentive to as I wont be using it). Lets hope this gets sorted soon Smile
(03-31-2016, 12:34 PM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]So, I have now established that nothing will boot on the 2gb board with the ethernet connected. I - like many others - have not had any luck with Remix os, Arch and Ubuntu (I haven't tried Android, and have no incentive to as I wont be using it). Lets hope this gets sorted soon Smile

I have been having same issues, including Android.
(03-31-2016, 02:17 PM)podtofs Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2016, 12:34 PM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]So, I have now established that nothing will boot on the 2gb board with the ethernet connected. I - like many others - have not had any luck with Remix os, Arch and Ubuntu (I haven't tried Android, and have no incentive to as I wont be using it). Lets hope this gets sorted soon Smile

I have been having same issues, including Android.

Anyone had any luck with the 2gb board ? Haven't they boot tested these things ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5