PINE64

Full Version: Second Order Not Showing Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've ordered the $59 package and I'm pretty sure that I ordered the case that will fit the LCD and the LCD when I did the survey.  For some reasons I cannot track that.  All I see under my pledge is the following

$59

The PINE A64+ IoT Package
You will get the PINE A64 1GB unit along with 8GB MicroSD Pre-Loaded with openHAB software, 802.11N Wifi + Bluetooth 4.0 Module, Z-Wave Plus IO Card, PINE64 Power Supply, and the PINE64 Enclosure. You can upgrade to a 2GB model later for $10.
(Light Assembly Required)
Ships anywhere in the world
Estimated delivery: Apr 2016

Where can I actually look and see if that purchase went through? I don't think it has went through my credit card either.   If that's the case where is the link to order extra stuff?
(03-24-2016, 05:54 PM)AUDIOTEK Wrote: [ -> ]I've ordered the $59 package and I'm pretty sure that I ordered the case that will fit the LCD and the LCD when I did the survey.  For some reasons I cannot track that.  All I see under my pledge is the following

$59

You will get the PINE A64 1GB unit along with 8GB MicroSD Pre-Loaded with openHAB software, 802.11N Wifi + Bluetooth 4.0 Module, Z-Wave Plus IO Card, PINE64 Power Supply, and the PINE64 Enclosure. You can upgrade to a 2GB model later for $10.

Where can I actually look and see if that purchase went through? I don't think it has went through my credit card either.   If that's the case where is the link to order extra stuff?

please email to support@pine64.com. however, they are overwhelm on email rely and will be slow.
... TL
(03-24-2016, 08:08 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2016, 05:54 PM)AUDIOTEK Wrote: [ -> ]I've ordered the $59 package and I'm pretty sure that I ordered the case that will fit the LCD and the LCD when I did the survey.  For some reasons I cannot track that.  All I see under my pledge is the following

$59

please email to support@pine64.com. however, they are overwhelm on email rely and will be slow.
... TL

OK Thanks I just did.  But where is the link to buy all the extra accessories?
(03-24-2016, 09:32 PM)AUDIOTEK Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2016, 08:08 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]

$59

... TL

OK Thanks I just did.  But where is the link to buy all the extra accessories?

The KS team will start the online store link at www.pine64.com around mid April.
OK thanks So the only way I would of put that order in is with the survey? It's been a little while now so I really can't remember how everything got done at my end!!!

Thanks