PINE64

Full Version: Lego Case
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I plan on building a Lego NES case when I finally get mine. Will probably need to run to the lego store at some point to get the pieces I need, but would anyone happen to know the parts list to make something like this?
(01-30-2016, 11:59 PM)Kiryu Wrote: [ -> ]I plan on building a Lego NES case when I finally get mine. Will probably need to run to the lego store at some point to get the pieces I need, but would anyone happen to know the parts list to make something like this?

Well, there's this one:

http://legogenre.com/first-game-console-...tructions/

Parts list and instructions .pdf are down towards the bottom of the article Smile
Just a suggestion, if anyone has done a superb casing made for the Pine out of LEGO, can you guys share it here?

Also what would be helpful would be to leave the list of parts used to build the casing. Hopefully it can give people some ideas on building one themselves (like me Big Grin).

Thank you very much Smile
(02-19-2016, 04:36 AM)leongzhi Wrote: [ -> ]Just a suggestion, if anyone has done a superb casing made for the Pine out of LEGO, can you guys share it here?

Also what would be helpful would be to leave the list of parts used to build the casing. Hopefully it can give people some ideas on building one themselves (like me Big Grin).

We have make one and you can spot at KS video. If you have enough Lego piece, just takes less than 30 mins to build on. Some place you may need to use the "half height" Lego pieces.
Played around while the kids was building with Lego. Here is the result....
(03-31-2016, 08:13 AM)Tarjei85 Wrote: [ -> ]Played around while the kids was building with Lego. Here is the result....

Beautiful, can you take a picture of all the sides? That would be really helpful..
Will do when I get home.

EDIT: Finaly got home... here is the pictures...
Thanks a bunch mate!
(02-19-2016, 04:36 AM)leongzhi Wrote: [ -> ]Just a suggestion, if anyone has done a superb casing made for the Pine out of LEGO, can you guys share it here?

Love it... Smile
This is a case i build with the pieces i had available.

[attachment=141]

You can find the building plans here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...sp=sharing

Latter I'll post instructions on how to add a power button. Takes 3 pieces of lego technic and its done.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7