PINE64

Full Version: PINE64 FOSDEM dinner, sat 4 Feb @ 8PM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(01-18-2017, 05:20 AM)Techsensei Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2017, 09:12 AM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]Techsensei will also attend

i woulf indeed love to attend with a +1.
The only thing im wondering about, is that fosdem seems to be done between 5 and 6 pm and dinner is only @ 8pm as far as i can see here.
That two hiur gap is bit of a problem, since i'm bringing my 61 y/o dad (need assistance/driver because of me beeing in wheelchair).
He will not want to hang around in brussels for 2 hours...
We live like a hour away, so he'll probabbly rather drive home then hang around.
Any chance dinner could be reschedualed to like a hour earlyer?

We sync the dinner time together with Sunxi folks and may not able to adjust. We stil can meet at FOSDEM event and chat.
I will be too. One person.
(01-20-2017, 10:08 AM)ayufan Wrote: [ -> ]I will be too. One person.

Looking forward to meet up with you Smile
Still plan to meet on Friday night, Feb 3, for beer?

... TL
(01-30-2017, 12:18 AM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]Still plan to meet on Friday night, Feb 3, for beer?

... TL

Yes, very much so. We will just drop off our stuff at the hotel and head out into town.
(01-18-2017, 02:04 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]

The only thing im wondering about, is that fosdem seems to be done between 5 and 6 pm and dinner is only @ 8pm as far as i can see here.
That two hiur gap is bit of a problem, since i'm bringing my 61 y/o dad (need assistance/driver because of me beeing in wheelchair).
We live like a hour away, so he'll probabbly rather drive home then hang around.

We sync the dinner time together with Sunxi folks and may not able to adjust. We stil can meet at FOSDEM event and chat.

, still plan to meet up at FOSDEM?
(02-03-2017, 01:05 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2017, 02:04 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]

, still plan to meet up at FOSDEM?

I am here right now, tried contacting you trough luke and send you pm yesterday... Sad
Tllim - thank you for tonight, the meal was awesome as was going to the hackerspace party. See you tomorrow!
Huge thanks for the meal and company. Also, massive thanks to all those who attended - really great event (and after party). Will catch you tomorrow and chat before leaving for home Smile
Pics or it didn't happen!
<joke> I hope I can change jobs so such a conference would be viable for my carreer. Does anyone need a project manager with 20 years of hardware tinkering experience, by any chance? Smile </joke>
Pages: 1 2 3