PINE64

Full Version: A dedicated forum for guides and tutorials?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just as a suggestion, I was thinking we should have a dedicated forum or subforum for guides and tutorials related to the PINE64.
Interesting idea. Perhaps making it subsections for the respective OS' ?
(01-13-2017, 07:32 AM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting idea. Perhaps making it subsections for the respective OS' ?

that's a pretty good idea, maybe Luke and myself can put something together.
(01-13-2017, 07:32 AM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting idea. Perhaps making it subsections for the respective OS' ?

Yes. But I think we'll also need one for generic tutorials as well. Another approach I can think of is to create a Guides / Tutorials parent forum, and then the respective OSs as subforums under the parent.

We might also have a section on the wiki for same;  I would be willing to author some of these, and help maintain it.
(01-13-2017, 03:34 PM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote: [ -> ]

We might also have a section on the wiki for same;  I would be willing to author some of these, and help maintain it.

Lets proceed.