PINE64

Full Version: Pine64 sales are useless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Edit. all it took was this post and another message on paypal to get them to refund me. all done.
(09-22-2016, 05:24 PM)panoflex Wrote: [ -> ]Is this board even worth my hassle of dealing with cave dwellers again or should I just buy another board?

It really depends on what your intended use is, your expectations and level of knowledge.

If you want a board with GbE, plenty of I/O pins, optional BT&wifi via a module (rather than USB), support for IR onboard, support for LCD/touch/camera, lithium battery powerable/chargeable and are willing to fiddle with it, hang out on the forum and IRC when it won't co-operate, then you can't go wrong. It's great for headless linux, can run Android, and can even do some reasonable desktop work.

If you want a refined product/board that you can just install an image on it, and that there is great documentation for, then I'd go with something else. Whilst I'm happy with this board, and I know other people are, it is still very much a work in process! Wink