PINE64

Full Version: Pine64 malfunction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I got a pine64 for my birthday and it worked fine for about a month or so but just recently I've found that it keeps restarting four or five seconds into boot. I've tried using a different is but the same problem persists. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?
(09-01-2016, 02:11 PM)ryfong704 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I got a pine64 for my birthday and it worked fine for about a month or so but just recently I've found that it keeps restarting four or five seconds into boot. I've tried using a different is but the same problem persists. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

Hi. Sorry, you tried using a different what? It doesn't say. Once that is known, we can go from there.
Sorry I meant I've tried a few different OSes but none of them worked
(09-01-2016, 02:46 PM)ryfong704 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry I meant I've tried a few different OSes but none of them worked

Ok. What power supply are you using?
Hi ryfong704,
Can you give us some more info so we can look for the problem? It would be ideally if you can connect to the console ( if you don't know how, I've posted an how-to guide here) and copy paste the output.