PINE64

Full Version: PinePhonePro turns on when connecting usb charging cable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
  Is there a way to make it not to switch on when connecting the usb charging cable?
thanks
(10-04-2023, 07:42 AM)xt0 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
  Is there a way to make it not to switch on when connecting the usb charging cable?
thanks

i think it's a feature

the same on pinephone

ezik
(10-05-2023, 06:40 AM)shulamy Wrote: [ -> ]
thanks

i think it's a feature

the same on pinephone

ezik

, thanks for the answer... so what your saying is the phone can be charged only when it is on...? If that's so, is there any configuration on Manjaro that alters this behaviour?
(10-05-2023, 02:35 PM)xt0 Wrote: [ -> ]
thanks

i think it's a feature

the same on pinephone

ezik

, thanks for the answer... so what your saying is the phone can be charged only when it is on...? If that's so, is there any configuration on Manjaro that alters this behaviour?

you can switch it off when the cable is connected and it keeps charging

ezik
(10-05-2023, 09:52 PM)shulamy Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2023, 02:35 PM)xt0 Wrote: [ -> ]
thanks

i think it's a feature

the same on pinephone

ezik

you can switch it off when the cable is connected and it keeps charging

ezik

Hi, my PinePhonePro reboots instead of keeping charging in shutdown state.
this is related, https://xnux.eu/rk2aw/ .

small computers have bad habit to turn on when power cable is plugged, but generally speaking it shouldn't turn on after turning off. above software may fix these issues partially.