PINE64

Full Version: NextCloud Gnome Mobile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Karlender does not connect to my Nextcloud, and also the file browser does not show andy files on my cloud. In preferences, Nextcloud is set to show contacts, calendars, and files.
(09-01-2023, 01:11 AM)Uturn Wrote: [ -> ]Karlender does not connect to my Nextcloud, and also the file browser does not show andy files on my cloud. In preferences, Nextcloud is set to show contacts, calendars, and files.

You have to login inside Karlender app - the login from system settings does not connect automatically.
To see files you have to install Nautilus (portfolio does not work)
(09-01-2023, 06:02 AM)alaraajavamma Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2023, 01:11 AM)Uturn Wrote: [ -> ]Karlender does not connect to my Nextcloud, and also the file browser does not show andy files on my cloud. In preferences, Nextcloud is set to show contacts, calendars, and files.

You have to login inside Karlender app - the login from system settings does not connect automatically.
To see files you have to install Nautilus (portfolio does not work)
My Problem with Karlender App is that it syncs forever since install, and adding my nextcloud credentials changes nothing. This Karlender syncs and syncs and shows zero connected calendars.
(09-06-2023, 03:32 AM)Uturn Wrote: [ -> ]My Problem with Karlender App is that it syncs forever since install, and adding my nextcloud credentials changes nothing. This Karlender syncs and syncs and shows zero connected calendars.

Maybe you can try gnome-calendar? It should work and also it will sync the connection directly from the system settings.
You need to "scale-to-fit" gnome-calender because it does not scale perfectly.

Also if you have 2fa in your account you might need to generate app password
(09-06-2023, 05:22 AM)alaraajavamma Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2023, 03:32 AM)Uturn Wrote: [ -> ]My Problem with Karlender App is that it syncs forever since install, and adding my nextcloud credentials changes nothing. This Karlender syncs and syncs and shows zero connected calendars.

Maybe you can try gnome-calendar? It should work and also it will sync the connection directly from the system settings.
You need to "scale-to-fit" gnome-calender because it does not scale perfectly.

Also if you have 2fa in your account you might need to generate app password

thank you, gnome-calendar works super.