PINE64

Full Version: Pine phone main board part
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I unfortunately was one of the people who broke one of the SIM card slot connectors so lte and such doesn’t work or is super spotty at best, anyway I purchased the 3gb ram 32 gb storage for the pine phone but I’ve never seen spare parts become available at this point I’d just buy the PPP if I wanted to use a daily Linux driver. Thank you for any help.
(07-31-2023, 05:09 AM)Generaltuxenburg Wrote: [ -> ]So I unfortunately was one of the people who broke one of the SIM card slot connectors so lte and such doesn’t work or is super spotty at best, anyway I purchased the 3gb ram 32 gb storage for the pine phone but I’ve never seen spare parts become available at this point I’d just buy the PPP if I wanted to use a daily Linux driver. Thank you for any help.

Please file a support ticket at https://support.pine64.org and request for a free microSD/SIM connect (you still need to pay for shipping cost) , then ask your local smartphone repair shop or hacker space to solder for you.