PINE64

Full Version: Ox64 Subthread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there!

Just tinkering with the Ox64, I see there is not much of noise here about it. Might a sub heat it a little?

Also, while linux drivers for it are released, any guidance on how to use the gpio commands?

Regards
(03-06-2023, 07:41 AM)Ismas Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there!

Just tinkering with the Ox64, I see there is not much of noise here about it. Might a sub heat it a little?

Also, while linux drivers for it are released, any guidance on how to use the gpio commands?

Regards

Not yet had a chance to work on mine, intend to look into it soon.

One of the reasons I held out for now was the lack of WiFi/Bluetooth support and unclear flashing process.

I'm quite excited to maybe see it in a PineTime 2, or a PineDio device.
(03-06-2023, 07:41 AM)Ismas Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there!

Regards

I'm still trying to get mine up and running. Getting errors flashing the firmware
I bought one of each IIRC, not sure what to do with them yet. I try to get one of everything from PINE64 but there's enough to do with the more mature boards that I often don't take the time.

A tiny linux or something similar would be awesome and plausible. I ran Linux on weaker hardware back in the day.

Thinking about learning python so maybe a WaspOS or similar could work.