PINE64

Full Version: switch stable or dev release?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is it possible to switch form stable to dev and back in manjaro plamo? Currently stable does not seem to get my nextcloud account working and maybe dev does. But I am not wanting dev on my phone forever. In Ubuntu we can choose which source to use.
Put dev version on a sd card and test it there Wink
(07-16-2022, 12:58 AM)Uturn Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible to switch form stable to dev and back in manjaro plamo? Currently stable does not seem to get my nextcloud account working and maybe dev does. But I am not wanting dev on my phone forever. In Ubuntu we can choose which source to use.

Manjaro isĀ a "rolling release" which means its never stable and doesn't have stable packages, at least not real. Stability has a seriousĀ price tag.
(07-16-2022, 12:58 AM)Uturn Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible to switch form stable to dev and back in manjaro plamo? Currently stable does not seem to get my nextcloud account working and maybe dev does. But I am not wanting dev on my phone forever. In Ubuntu we can choose which source to use.

https://wiki.manjaro.org/index.php?title...g_Branches

ezik