PINE64

Full Version: Screen blocker is damaged ("loginctl unlock-session c1" problem)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, hope you can help me with this issue which is repeating eventually on my plasma mobile pinephone.

Sometimes, when the system suspends, and I try to unblock it, appears a black screen that says:

"The screen blocker is damaged and it cannot be unblocked; change to a virtual terminal, start session on it and execute the next command:

loginctl unlock-session c1

close the virtual terminal session typing Ctrl+D and change to the session you where using (Ctrl+Alt+F2)"

Do you know how can I fix this? I have searched on several webs but no success.

Thanks a lot.
I'm not sure, but I have the same problem.

*** EDIT ***

It's very naive in its workings, but I made a script to at least deal with the problem for the moment:

unlock.sh:
Code:
#!/bin/sh

while :; do
  echo "Unlocking...:
  loginctl unlock-session c1
  sleep 2
done

Make the script executable:

Code:
chmod +x unlock.sh

Go into 'Settings' in the pulldown menu. Then, Autostart -> Add -> Add Login Script, and choose the script above.

I've only tested this for a few hours, but it's working so far.
This only happened when I did lock/unlock the phone and I reduced the occurrences by disabling auto-lock.

With the latest updates this now always happens and the phone will no longer show the UI and is completely unusable. "loginctl unlock-session c1" gets rid of the error screen but then the screen stays black. Restart sddm doesn't help either. Neither does a reboot.

I also that it takes a longer than usual (a few minutes) until it is connected with the network.