PINE64

Full Version: Play music won't play anything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(07-09-2016, 03:11 AM)mikey0000 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to symlink that empty folder to the correct location. Hopefully it is fixed on the next build. (if only it wasn't read only)

I tried a symlink but it didnt work out for me.  Also tried changing the permissions to external storage and still doesnt work(same error). Does anyone have a build process for the android os.  I want to compile the os myself(not just use the dd image).
(07-10-2016, 12:56 PM)Raslin777@gmail.com Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2016, 03:11 AM)mikey0000 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to symlink that empty folder to the correct location. Hopefully it is fixed on the next build. (if only it wasn't read only)

I tried a symlink but it didnt work out for me.  Also tried changing the permissions to external storage and still doesnt work(same error). Does anyone have a build process for the android os.  I want to compile the os myself(not just use the dd image).

I used to build images for the xperia E3. The build process is kind of simple.

Download the repo tool, get the template build manifest (download about 20gb of source code) put the BSP stuff in the right place and build. (making sure to do this on a linux box)

There are good guides around. https://source.android.com/source/initializing.html
Any news on a fix for this?
Pages: 1 2