PINE64

Full Version: No board in Kickstarter shipment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there,

I just received my shipment earlier this week, but it did not come with a board inside of the package? It did come with two HDMI cables for some reason?

I have attached a picture of the contents of my package. My Kickstarter backer number is 37,993.

Can someone advise me as to what steps I take next to getting a board shipped to me? 

Thanks. =)

[Image: wVDblZ1.jpg]
(07-03-2016, 03:08 AM)romildio Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

I just received my shipment earlier this week, but it did not come with a board inside of the package? It did come with two HDMI cables for some reason?

I have attached a picture of the contents of my package. My Kickstarter backer number is 37,993.

Can someone advise me as to what steps I take next to getting a board shipped to me? 

Thanks. =)

Looks like mix up during packaging. I will ask the shipping facility to deploy out the main board to you immediately on this week.
(07-03-2016, 05:09 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks. =)

Looks like mix up during packaging. I will ask the shipping facility to deploy out the main board to you immediately on this week.

Thanks a lot Tllim. Appreciate your quick response!
(07-03-2016, 07:59 PM)romildio Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks. =)

Please PM me the following info so that I can expedite the shipment:

Missing item:
KS order number:
Name:
Address:
City:
State/Province:
Zip Code:
Phone number (shipment purpose):
(07-03-2016, 09:24 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks. =)

Missing item:
KS order number:
Name:
Address:
City:
State/Province:
Zip Code:

Hey Tllim,

PM'd you. Hope everything is in order.

Thanks!
(07-08-2016, 12:15 AM)romildio Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2016, 09:24 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks. =)

Missing item:
KS order number:
Name:
Address:
City:
State/Province:
Zip Code:

Hey Tllim,

PM'd you. Hope everything is in order.

Thanks!

Noted, I will find teh request on weekend and shipping facility will deploy on early next week.
I have the same issue. I just received all add-on items (except the playbox) this Monday, but with no board. My kickstarter backer no is 19,733.
I also have the same problem....no Pine A64 boards, but I received the LCD touch panels and the wifi modules as well as the 2 switches.  I had the $99 reward (with the 2GB upgrade and I purchased an additional 2GB board with LCD panel from backerkit)  I had sent a detailed note to you earlier....maybe you didn't get a chance to answer.
(07-08-2016, 09:26 PM)The rtwk Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same issue. I just received all add-on items (except the playbox) this Monday, but with no board. My kickstarter backer no is 19,733.

Any update?
(07-25-2016, 12:09 AM)rtwk Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2016, 09:26 PM)The rtwk Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same issue. I just received all add-on items (except the playbox) this Monday, but with no board. My kickstarter backer no is 19,733.

Any update?

I have gotten np response yet......maybe need to post again in a separate thread...wish they would just come out with an update.  I know there are multiple people with the same issue
Pages: 1 2