PINE64

Full Version: Keyboard Power Management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've got my keyboard and it works really great, the keys are OK, even the first row (I need to push a little bit harder but that's fine for me, I'm not a touch typist).

My _little_ concern is about charging (hopefully seems to be a thing of the past).

The keyboard's charger works fine after pushing the famous button but now it charges the phone _continuously_.
Does a method exist to tell the keyboard to stop the phone charging?
I couldn't find anything about this topic, even after reading the _very_ useful Megi's blog.

BTW I'm using the Arch distribution.
Hold down the button on the side of the keyboard for 10-15 sec. If the Pinephone's battery gets fully charged the keyboard should also detect that there is no current being drawn and it will turn itself off.
(02-02-2022, 06:19 PM)kelbot Wrote: [ -> ]Hold down the button on the side of the keyboard for 10-15 sec. If the Pinephone's battery gets fully charged the keyboard should also detect that there is no current being drawn and it will turn itself off.

Ah thank you kelbot!