PINE64

Full Version: The PinePhone keyboard and cases are here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Happy New Year!
The PinePhone & PinePhone Pro keyboard case as well as fingerprint reader, PineDio (LoRa) and wireless charging back cases are now available.

Read more
Are these accessories stackable? Like is there a way to get the fingerprint reader and worked charger at the same time? Or do you have to choose one or the other?
Yeah ! a keyboard with finger print reader and wireless charging.
I received the keyboard on Friday. Guess I need to update my regular pinephone as the new one is not quite ready to make use of it. Tripling the battery life while making it a plausible terminal is awesome though.
Are these stuck somewhere? Ive had no progress on delivery since Jan 14th

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
I am also waiting for mine, last notice was Jan 12th Sad
Glad to know I'm not the only one.

I coulda picked one up second hand quicker!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
(01-17-2022, 02:45 AM)bcnaz Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah !  a keyboard with finger print reader and wireless charging.

Seriously  

It would be awesome to offer an all in one rear cover !

(Don't forget to add the speakers)   Big Grin

Thanks Pine64

AAh Onward to the "Keyboard PRO" with ALL the options !
I definitely would support a multifunction cover with multiple capabilities or modular swappable ones. The keyboard is cool, I'm still trying to get something to work with it because I was using a dated build on my pinephone and the OS that shipped on my pro is still fairly immature, codewise.
Any update on this? I ordered a Pinephone Pro and a keyboard case to go with it almost a month ago. The phone was delivered a while ago, but I haven't even gotten a notification about the keyboard. When might I expect a notification or the keyboard itself? The website asked me to open a ticket on the problem, which I did last week, but I haven't heard a peep back about it.
Pages: 1 2