PINE64

Full Version: pinetime shipping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I bought last week a pinetime, I got a confirmation email but no info about when it will be shipped. i would like at least an aproiximate idea, like next month, 6 months...
(11-08-2021, 06:05 AM)user641 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I bought last week a pinetime, I got a confirmation email but no info about when it will be shipped. i would like at least an aproiximate idea, like next month, 6 months...

Order proceed in a week time, once shipped sales team will email tracking number.
(11-08-2021, 09:31 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2021, 06:05 AM)user641 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I bought last week a pinetime, I got a confirmation email but no info about when it will be shipped. i would like at least an aproiximate idea, like next month, 6 months...

Order proceed in a week time, once shipped sales team will email tracking number.

Thanks for the info Smile
I purchased my PinePhone in October and it was shipped via DHL and I paid  the additional Ten dollars for some type of extra service therefore the shipping from Hong Kong cost me twenty five USD. I signed up for tracking notices so I would know where it was at all times. I only received one notice which was it's arrival in Miami, FL. It was to be delivered to my home on Nov. 4th and so far I have not received it. I have sent emails to DHL and all I receive are company generated form letters stating someone will get back to me within two hours and that was over a week ago. Continued contacts with them via email does not resolve this. I cannot get a LIve person to speak to.

I urge everyone not to purchase the pine phone until the company comes to terms with and make sure their customers receive their product. This phone is now lost.
Bought three pinetimes on the 25th of November. They're still in transit as of the 15th of January.