PINE64

Full Version: Android + Camera Peripheral
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can I use the camera peripheral with android? If so would android automatically detect the camera peripheral if it is connected to the P64 (idk how it would) or would I have to code it in to detect that it is there?
(01-20-2016, 05:31 PM)T_ech Wrote: [ -> ]Can I use the camera peripheral with android? If so would android automatically detect the camera peripheral if it is connected to the P64 (idk how it would) or would I have to code it in to detect that it is there?

If using the Pine64 5M pixel camera module, the Android OS will detected by itself.
Thanks, I was planning on using the 5M camera that I buy from P64 shop Smile

P.S. As a community we should just say P64, makes it sound like a fancy N64 XD
(01-21-2016, 03:31 PM)T_ech Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, I was planning on using the 5M camera that I buy from P64 shop Smile

P.S. As a community we should just say P64, makes it sound like a fancy N64 XD

:-)
Will there also be android support for the thermal camera? I was thinking I may have the 5MP camera and the thermal camera that you put on facebook, and flip between them the same way you do with front and back cameras on other android devices.