PINE64

Full Version: Can't play movies from Google Play Store
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks for proving this information.  I am just a bit irritated by Pine64.com product benefits:

SECURITY
PINE64 delivers hardware security features that enable trustzone security system, Digital Rights Management (DRM), information encryption/decryption, secure boot, secure JTAG, and secure efuse.

However, I was able to install Amazon video and this is working.
(07-10-2016, 12:24 PM)wappi Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for proving this information.  I am just a bit irritated by Pine64.com product benefits:

SECURITY
PINE64 delivers hardware security features that enable trustzone security system, Digital Rights Management (DRM), information encryption/decryption, secure boot, secure JTAG, and secure efuse.

However, I was able to install Amazon video and this is working.

There are different levels of DRM. Like being able to to play netflix or being able to play netflix 4k.  They require different levels for requirement.  Same with hulu, Amazon and Google.  I agree its kinda misleading but this is just how the content groups have made this. Definitely sucks but no easy solution, i understanding how its irritating. This is partly the reason why devices like Nvidia Shield Tv are >100$
Pages: 1 2