PINE64

Full Version: Address Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

This is the thing, when I make the order I thought I will stay in my house, or it would arrive sooner.

I will change of house in the end of next month, Is possible to change the address?

Thanks
(06-14-2016, 08:59 AM)monmoonmooonmoooon Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,

This is the thing, when I make the order I thought I will stay in my house, or it would arrive sooner.

I will change of house in the end of next month, Is possible to change the address?

Thanks
We plan to clear all shipment on two weeks time and shoudl arrive on time before your change address. However, to be sure, please PM me your backer number so that I can kepe trace on the shipment status.
(06-14-2016, 11:11 AM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks
We plan to clear all shipment on two weeks time and shoudl arrive on time before your change address. However, to be sure, please PM me your backer number so that I can kepe trace on the shipment status.

How can I obtain the backer number?
(06-15-2016, 05:09 AM)monmoonmooonmoooon Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2016, 11:11 AM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

How can I obtain the backer number?
check your kickstarter email or account.
Hey ttlim I sent you a PM with my backer number, can you check ir plz?

I am in the same situation.
(06-15-2016, 10:41 AM)NeoDrakkon Wrote: [ -> ]Hey ttlim I sent you a PM with my backer number, can you check ir plz?

I am in the same situation.

Noted