PINE64

Full Version: online accounts in UBports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
are there any fixes, or workarounds known, to implement CalDAV / CardDAV accounts to UBports Ubuntu touch? I found syncthing in the software store, but I wouldn't know how to sync my nextcloud. Nextcloud by owncube, or Ghostcloud rely on system setting's online accounts, so they will not connect. Vdirsyncer seems an option but I am not sure on how to install, as it's not available in the store.
(03-29-2021, 09:25 AM)Uturn Wrote: [ -> ]are there any fixes, or workarounds known, to implement CalDAV / CardDAV accounts to UBports Ubuntu touch? I found syncthing in the software store, but I wouldn't know how to sync my nextcloud. Nextcloud by owncube, or Ghostcloud rely on system setting's online accounts, so they will not connect. Vdirsyncer seems an option but I am not sure on how to install, as it's not available in the store.

If you have pip3 installed:
pip3 install vdirsyncer
(03-29-2021, 02:00 PM)tmschmitz Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2021, 09:25 AM)Uturn Wrote: [ -> ]are there any fixes, or workarounds known, to implement CalDAV / CardDAV accounts to UBports Ubuntu touch? I found syncthing in the software store, but I wouldn't know how to sync my nextcloud. Nextcloud by owncube, or Ghostcloud rely on system setting's online accounts, so they will not connect. Vdirsyncer seems an option but I am not sure on how to install, as it's not available in the store.

If you have pip3 installed:
pip3 install vdirsyncer
thanks a lot - now I'll learn to install pip3, and after that, vdirsyncer. But for pip3 it seems i'll need Libertine and this takes an eternity (to install).