PINE64

Full Version: UEFI for Pine64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Oh, I just came here to see my old topic and saw, the image had been broken (thanks to free image hostings!). fortunately it's easily recoverable, so I did it. Smile

And yet - wanted to say, that I didn't discard the project. Smile Keep working on it. I even managed recently to run some code on a bare Pine64+, but it's not exactly UEFI yet, it's a temporary loader for my hobby OS, the one intended to work in a hostile uboot environment. Big Grin this is its first steps. Smile
As you can see, it's a Pine64+ board and I loaded torpedo binary (the name, torpedo meets uboot, funny hah? Big Grin) through bootm command, pretending being linux.
The last 5 lines on the screenshot is from it. it runs in the aarch64 execution state and everything it does, - prints the current EL. It's EL2 as seen.

[Image: 2018-05-30-sosna-ldr.png]

Btw, did you know, why saveenv command doesn't work? Saveenv can't save environment. Is it a known problem?
Pages: 1 2 3