PINE64

Full Version: No information, no update, no reply/respond. Nothing..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Gday tllim. Was wondering on the status of my backer order. Am I going to see it even posted before the end of the month?
(06-22-2016, 06:46 PM)Ghelorn Wrote: [ -> ]Gday tllim. Was wondering on the status of my backer order. Am I going to see it even posted before the end of the month?

Targets dispatch either Monday or Tuesday.
(06-09-2016, 08:01 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2016, 06:21 PM)vinodmenon80 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi There,

I'm backer 35,443 for the Pine A64 Project of which a pledge was made sometime on March

The PINE A64+ 4K Media Computer

PINE A64+ 1GB unit along with 8GB MicroSD Pre-Loaded with Android 5.1.
IR receiver and remote control, PINE64 Power Supply, and the PINE64 Enclosure.
You can upgrade to a 2GB model later for $10.

I did upgrade the unit to a 2GB model on the last day when I was filing out the Survey.

So right now its already early June now. I know the case will come along a little later.

I haven't received any shipping number that tells me if its shipped or not.

Could you verify if I would receive it by this month? Or some confirmation at least.

Don't get me wrong I'm just excited and the waiting game is starting to kill me.

Thanks

--
Regards,
Vinod Menon

"The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends." by Friedrich Nietzsche
Hi Vinod,
Sorry about the wait, I will keep track on your status and PM you on next week.

Hi tlim,

Any information on the above?

-- 
Regards,
Vinod Menon
(06-26-2016, 10:46 PM)vinodmenon80 Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm backer 35,443 for the Pine A64 Project of which a pledge was made sometime on March

I did upgrade the unit to a 2GB model on the last day when I was filing out the Survey.

So right now its already early June now. I know the case will come along a little later.

Could you verify if I would receive it by this month? Or some confirmation at least.

Don't get me wrong I'm just excited and the waiting game is starting to kill me.

Thanks

--
Regards,
Vinod Menon

"The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends." by Friedrich Nietzsche
Hi Vinod,

Hi tlim,

-- 
Regards,
Vinod Menon

Shipping facility not yet come back to me on your status. I will ping the shipping facility again.

Thanks

--
Regards,
Vinod Menon

Hi Vinod,

Hi tlim,

-- 
Regards,
Vinod Menon
Your shipment already deployed on June 25, here is the tracking number: RI902596608CN
(06-22-2016, 06:46 PM)Ghelorn Wrote: [ -> ]Gday tllim. Was wondering on the status of my backer order. Am I going to see it even posted before the end of the month?

Your shipment deployed on June 16, here is the tracking number: RI902606733CN
(06-28-2016, 03:38 AM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]

Your shipment deployed on June 16, here is the tracking number: RI902606733CN

Thanks Tllim, I got the email this morning with a different tracking number. I checked both and found the one I got in the email was more correct. When I got home tonight there was a package waiting for me. Everything there but of course the abs cases.

Powered on one of the pines and things seem good but I couldn't get the LCD screen to work. Other then that I'm so far happy with the quality.
(06-28-2016, 02:27 AM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

--
Regards,
Vinod Menon

Hi Vinod,

Hi tlim,

-- 
Regards,
Vinod Menon
Your shipment already deployed on June 25, here is the tracking number: RI902596608CN

Thanks tlim, I checked a day ago and can see "In Transit"

Just hope it arrives around next week.

Fingers crossed.

Cheers,

Vinod
Pages: 1 2 3 4