PINE64

Full Version: Hanging on PINE TIME screen - UPDATE now just blank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I charged my Pine Time on Saturday, updated Infinitime (using nRF and OTA) to 0.8.3 (which I validated) then 0.10.0 (which I didn't) and then sometime yesterday the battery ran out.

I put it on charge - and the green 'PINE TIME' screen comes up (after a brief bit of random static).

The PINE TIME screen just stays on until the battery dies again (I haven't fully charged it, since it could take a long time to run out of battery).

If I press the button, or long press (10 seconds+), nothing happens.

UPDATE - now with the charger on, it is blank screen - no static, no PINETIME, and button doesn't do anything.  This acts completely dead.  

Any advice please.

Note: I'm trying to do this without disconnecting the battery - though since I've run the battery to switch off - it shouldn't be different (should it?).  I'd like to be able to develop without having to have the back falling off all the time - I'd really like to glue the back on...

Thank you in advance
  Andy

Update again - left off charge for a while - when put on charge, reverted to original hanging behaviour - static - PINE TIME then hang.