PINE64

Full Version: After KS sales (16x boards) has yet to ship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(06-09-2016, 07:53 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2016, 09:32 AM)avinashga23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2016, 03:44 PM)pineresearch Wrote: [ -> ]So in summary: I'm right, you're wrong, and you've come to realize that montero? I'm glad we've reached an agreement.

If i am right, you need Pine64 for your research work..... Even i have ordered 4 Pine64-2GB boards for one important project way back in February, but not yet received a word from Pine 64. The wait post May proved very costly for me, so i have ordered and got OrangePI Plus 2 Boards and continuing with my work.

I hope Pine team understand the pain of the buyers.

Sorry about the pain that we cause. We are in the final stage to clear out the shipment on next two weeks, if you need your boards urgently, please PM me.

Thanks Tilm, I will wait for it.
I know the Pine team promised to deliver before the end of May but I still think it's a bit naïve to build an important project around a piece of hardware that didn't really exist when you decided to go with it and not having any margins to handle a delay (remember we're talking a few weeks here, not several months). Now what will you do if there are problems with the OS you intend to use? Neither Linux, Remix or Android is without flaws and I'd say you'd have to be very brave to use either of them in a critical or commercial project at this stage.
Pages: 1 2