PINE64

Full Version: Buying the watches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I want to evaluate the watch capabilities and then I created an order for 2 dev kits + 2 pieces of the sealed box (total of 6 watches).
But the system say to me that I cannot order more than 1 piece of the sealed devices.
My question is: if we want to take this platform a a reference platform for one project, then how will be possibile to buy quantities?
Thanks in advance
D
(11-17-2020, 07:07 AM)darkeale Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I want to evaluate the watch capabilities and then I created an order for 2 dev kits + 2 pieces of the sealed box (total of 6 watches).
But the system say to me that I cannot order more than 1 piece of the sealed devices.
My question is: if we want to take this platform a a reference platform for one project, then how will be possibile to buy quantities?
Thanks in advance
D

Please contact sales@pine64.org for quantity order. Due to PineTime has Lithium battery and may need special shipping arrangement when order in quantity.
Hello,

I'm selling 20 units of PineTime Dev Kit, brand new and in perfect condition. I've bought them a few months ago for a University project (in Spain). However, I didn't end up using them.

For any questions you can contact me: ogilmiro@gmail.com