PINE64

Full Version: Kodi xbmc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
right folks 

can someone help I'm trying to get kodi onto my pine a64 where do I start. I'm at the beginning
(05-25-2016, 05:19 PM)Myrealnameis Wrote: [ -> ]right folks 

can someone help I'm trying to get kodi onto my pine a64 where do I start. I'm at the beginning

Burn the Android build to microSD card, and use Google Play store to install Kodi app.
(05-25-2016, 05:21 PM)Thank you kindly  I will try that.  Would you have a link to the android build incase i cannot find it?Again thank you Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2016, 05:19 PM)Myrealnameis Wrote: [ -> ]right folks 

Burn the Android build to microSD card, and use Google Play store to install Kodi app.
Hi 

Can find all the images here. Make sure to download phoenix card (remember to set 'startup!' when burning the image) to burn the phoenix card image // OR  win32imager to burn dd images (make sure you have the correct size for your sd card).

You can also just get the TV64 image by tohipfortheroom (a dd image) - Im pretty sure it comes with kodi installed. 

Hope this helps

[edit] if you encounter problems join the chat (see my sig) and ask for help; if no one responds type !android in the chat box -- a bot will walk you though the steps