PINE64

Full Version: slow wired network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
after having troubles with everything using network access, i tested network speed of my pine 64 2GB.
on a 50Mb/5Mb connection, which works fine for other devices, my pine cannot get more throughput than 440kb/3kb.
is this usual behaviour or is something wrong with my pine? (i'm running the android 20160505 8GB DD image)
(05-17-2016, 01:40 PM)bongo Wrote: [ -> ]after having troubles with everything using network access, i tested network speed of my pine 64 2GB.
on a 50Mb/5Mb connection, which works fine for other devices, my pine cannot get more throughput than 440kb/3kb.
is this usual behaviour or is something wrong with my pine? (i'm running the android 20160505 8GB DD image)

Its a known issue. There are work arounds-  like slowing down the connection to ethernet 100 (instead of GB).
There are many threads on this problem, feel free to follow along e.g. here or here. I am sure that there are many many more you can find on the forum.
oh, i thought that my switch port was running at 100m. but to be sure, i'll move the pine to a switch which does not support more than 100m.
thanx for the hint!
(05-17-2016, 11:14 PM)bongo Wrote: [ -> ]oh, i thought that my switch port was running at 100m. but to be sure, i'll move the pine to a  switch which does not support more than 100m.
thanx for the hint!

Has it worked? If no make sure to come back here and I will try to help you out Smile
[edit] which image are you running ?