PINE64

Full Version: New to Pine64: should I have expected a tracking number by now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I ordered a RockPro64 plus accessories for it on Monday June 15 (4 days ago) with a "next shipping date" displayed of "June 19". After placing the order I received an email confirmation of the order. To date I haven't received a tracking number and there appears to be no order status capability on the Pine64 website. Should I assume that my order missed the June 19 "next shipping date"?

Thanks
My guess would be that Pine's shipping got delayed, though the days isn't over quite yet. I'd reach out to sales if you don't see anything by Wednesday.
(06-19-2020, 03:30 PM)tophneal Wrote: [ -> ]My guess would be that Pine's shipping got delayed, though the days isn't over quite yet. I'd reach out to sales if you don't see anything by Wednesday.
Thanks tophneal - shortly after posting I got a response from Pine64 who told me it shipped and they're waiting for it to get to HK for a tracking number.

Thanks again.