Anticipating shipment :)
I received my shipping notice this morning via email. It should be delivered this Thursday, June 4th  Big Grin
My wife just told me that she signed for it this afternoon. A day earlier than expected. Almost time to head home from work and play with my new toy!
New Hampshire: Live, Freeze and Die!
Ordered mine at the beginning of May and still haven't received shipping confirmation. Hopefully it will be shipped in one of the current batches and I won't have to wait too much longer.
Sad 
(06-05-2020, 02:06 PM)shawnanastasio Wrote: Ordered mine at the beginning of May and still haven't received shipping confirmation. Hopefully it will be shipped in one of the current batches and I won't have to wait too much longer.

Don't feel bad. I ordered mine in mid-March when the last batch was announced, and I have received nothing except confirmation of my payment....back in March

How long should I wait before complaining to Sales?
(06-06-2020, 08:15 PM)b33 Wrote:
(06-05-2020, 02:06 PM)shawnanastasio Wrote: Ordered mine at the beginning of May and still haven't received shipping confirmation. Hopefully it will be shipped in one of the current batches and I won't have to wait too much longer.

Don't feel bad. I ordered mine in mid-March when the last batch was announced, and I have received nothing except confirmation of my payment....back in March

How long should I wait before complaining to Sales?

I ordered mine April 4 in the Netherlands and got a message (Your PINE Store order receipt from April 5, 2020), and May 27 I got a message again (Your PINE Store order from April 5, 2020 is complete). The same day I received an email from DHL, the 28th it was delivered Smile

They wait until they have received a number of orders. I see that many people all receive him in these days. So I hope that in these days a gift will be delivered for you too!
The future is here! ARM laptops!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Shipment to Argentina aleyanczuk 1 2,584 09-28-2020, 04:18 AM
Last Post: dumetrulo
  First shipment arrived =) hmuller 13 14,050 05-29-2020, 10:50 AM
Last Post: carlosqueso