Free to a good home: Pinebook pro
The case has a couple of small cracks in the thin strap under the USB ports, and the hinge is getting tight.
The fun part is that it does not currently have a working OS, as i fumbled an install.
So, i'm hoping someone with the chops and the inclination to see it through to working again will contact me.
It can be yours for the cost of shipping.
Hi Watercourse, where are you?
Hello, I'll send you a message. I wanted to buy the PBP from the current May batch,
But because of the Corona Virus situation I don't have the money for it.
200$ is not much in some parts of the world, but I'm in poor Europe country.
And 200$ PBP + 50$ Shipping + 7$ for the Serial Console = 257$ is way too much for me now.
If I get PBP I'll use for daily driver to work from home.,
But also I plan to try the different Operating Systems (Debian, Manjaro,,,,), write review, guides, and submit bugs.

If you in Europe I'm willing to pay the shipping (15-20 Euroes). If you are in the USA it's probably better to stay in USA.
Now, I hope this is not a SCAM/FRAUD. It's a bit suspicious that you bought a very niche laptop for enthusiast/tinkerers but can not install OS.
Which is as simple as downloading a file and writing it to SD Card.

Best Regards.
I'm in Massachusetts, US of A.

(05-12-2020, 04:10 AM)46enip Wrote: Hello, I'll send you a message.  I wanted to buy the PBP from the current May batch,
And 200$ PBP + 50$ Shipping + 7$ for the Serial Console = 257$  is way too much for me now.
If I get PBP I'll use for daily driver to  work from home.,
But also I plan to try the different Operating Systems (Debian, Manjaro,,,,), write review, guides, and submit bugs.

If you in Europe I'm willing to pay the shipping (15-20 Euroes). If you are in the USA it's probably better to stay in USA.
Now, I hope this is not a SCAM/FRAUD. It's a bit suspicious that you bought a very niche laptop for enthusiast/tinkerers but can not install OS.

Best Regards
USA, sorry to say.
Not a scam.
I was more excited about the project than about the machine when i got it.
I'm just a tired old man who doesn't want to f with it any more.

(05-11-2020, 09:29 PM)--- Wrote: Hi Watercourse, where are you?

Massachusetts, US of A.
(05-12-2020, 07:45 AM)Watercourse Wrote: I'm in Massachusetts, US of A.

(05-12-2020, 04:10 AM)46enip Wrote: Hello, I'll send you a message.  I wanted to buy the PBP from the current May batch,
And 200$ PBP + 50$ Shipping + 7$ for the Serial Console = 257$  is way too much for me now.

Best Regards
USA, sorry to say.
Not a scam.

Massachusetts, US of A.

If no one else has claimed it, I'll take it--I'm in Virginia, so it wouldn't have far to travel.
Hi Watercourse, I'm in Europe too. I guess it makes sense to pass it on to someone closer to you. Thanks anyway Smile
(05-12-2020, 08:04 AM)Watonga Wrote:

Best Regards
USA, sorry to say.
Not a scam.

Massachusetts, US of A.

If no one else has claimed it, I'll take it--I'm in Virginia, so it wouldn't have far to travel.

Watonga, it's yours. email your info, address, etc. to watercourse@protonmail.com. Once i have your address i'll figure out UPS charges. You can pay me through Paypal. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.
(05-12-2020, 08:53 AM)Watercourse Wrote:
(05-12-2020, 08:04 AM)Watonga Wrote:

Best Regards
USA, sorry to say.
Not a scam.

Massachusetts, US of A.

Watonga, it's yours. email your info, address, etc. to watercourse@protonmail.com. Once i have your address i'll figure out UPS charges. You can pay me through Paypal. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you very much! I just emailed you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  looking to buy one pinebook pro (mainland China) duanduan 3 1,909 03-21-2024, 07:44 PM
Last Post: wangyukunshan
  Cellular module for Pinebook Pro Lotech 1 302 03-05-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Screen on pinebook stays black but can ssh into machine tuxxpine 0 238 02-23-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: tuxxpine
  Sale my ANSI PineBook Pro cuthbertdavies 0 229 02-14-2024, 09:12 PM
Last Post: cuthbertdavies
  Compiling with -j6 on the Pinebook Pro (Overheat) KC9UDX 0 167 02-14-2024, 09:01 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Manjaro versions bad and good gilwood 0 188 02-12-2024, 05:03 PM
Last Post: gilwood
  Pinebook Pro in EU for Sale - €90 jan_vdk 2 554 02-07-2024, 02:12 AM
Last Post: 23Ro
  Pinebook Pro for sale tomekdev 2 621 02-01-2024, 11:35 AM
Last Post: tomekdev
  Video Editing Is Possible On The PineBook Pro! ImmyChan 10 7,232 12-17-2023, 09:29 PM
Last Post: insideau786
  Brand new Pinebook Pro doesn't boot after Manjaro update johnboiles 8 2,001 12-15-2023, 02:11 PM
Last Post: wdt