Status LED visible through light sensor window.
Question 
On my Braveheart PinePhone when the status LED is lit the light shines through the window for the ambient light sensor/proximity sensor. This seems like it could affect the performance of the sensor, preventing auto brightness adjustment from working if the status LED is lit for notifications. Additionally it also makes the status light look a little odd, although this is not really a problem in itself.
Is this the case in all Braveheart devices or does mine have some sort of defect? If this is a defect how would I go about fixing it myself? I assume it could be as simple as gluing a small piece of plastic between the LED and sensor, but I have yet to take my device that far apart to see.

[Image: m1wfvADB_t.jpg]
I was able to fix the issue by building a small divider out of plastic card. After taking the phone fully apart I found where I assume some sort of plastic divider exists in other phones. I cut a piece of plastic to shape, colored it black with a marker, and glued it into the body of the phone with thin cyanoacrylate. I needed two cut two pieces to fully separate the status LED and proximity/light sensor. As can be seen in the below images, the LED no longer shines through both windows.

[Image: 6hBHtVYp_t.jpg] [Image: E2Rpa2re_t.jpg] [Image: w9Iuc9x4_t.jpg]
[Image: yXf3IbNx_t.jpg] [Image: ohIZlyAK_t.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proximity sensor rubber pad gasket replacement puffchumpy 11 8,581 03-23-2021, 05:16 AM
Last Post: User 16030