Quick Start Manual Translations - Please help
@lukasz 

This is the almost complete Italian version by "coire1" and "albertz", I am just the reviewer.
In my opinion it is an excellent translation.

.zip   itaman.zip (Size: 216.67 KB / Downloads: 475)

Problems:
- Somehow it was not possible to modify the TOC of the original document in .odt (maybe because it was a conversion from a word file), so I created a new document but in this way the document lost all the formatting of the original, no possibility for me to recreate the same formatting (I do not have word nor arial font). it will probably be necessary to copy and re-paste the text to the original document.

Doubts:
1) The document warns not to use power supplies greater than 3A, but if I remember correctly, it is not good idea to use power supplies of lower power too, I remember that someone had problems with recharging with power supply not powerfull enough, is that correct?
2) Do we have to translate the words in the pictures?
3) In case we don't have to translate, is it better NOT to translate specific words like "pogo pin" and "privacy switch" in the document text ?
4) the last sentence of chapter 2.2 (The batteries are to be returned to the sender - for more information contact us on info@pine64.org.) is difficult to translate literally into Italian in a natural way, the translation made is in my opinion is total compliant in the content of english version, if you want we can change the translation a little more in a  "machine transated" style, but in my opinion without any benefit. A reversed italian>english "machine translated" version to make you understand the content can be: "For more informations about how resend to us the batteries for disposal, contact us to info@pine64.org."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quick Start Manual Translations - Please help - by vinnie - 04-10-2020, 05:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  updated now phone won't start techariah 3 2,603 10-17-2021, 11:41 PM
Last Post: bcnaz
  Megapixels wont start Barugon 3 2,607 07-01-2021, 07:15 PM
Last Post: nelstomlinson
  mmc_erase: group start error -110, status 0x0 gab 1 2,242 06-26-2021, 07:00 PM
Last Post: 8bit
  Can't start Manjaro from eMMC Gon 2 3,037 05-22-2021, 09:10 AM
Last Post: kqlnut
  Best Browser And Way To Start OS snow season 5 7,828 10-18-2020, 12:28 AM
Last Post: bcnaz
Big Grin My PinePhone won't start. I am giving it away if you want to try and fix mswaleh 2 4,727 03-25-2020, 01:31 PM
Last Post: dustfinger