Charge indicator LED blinking
Hey folks,
What does it mean when the red charge indicator on the side of the PBP is blinking?
Red = board is powered from mains

Off = board is not powered from mains, e.g. if the board is turned off = board is not powered or charged; if the board is turned on = board is powered by battery

If it blinks, then these two actions happen is quite short intervals.
(03-26-2020, 10:46 AM)Der Geist der Maschine Wrote: If it blinks, then these two actions happen is quite short intervals.

That seems like a problem then.

I'm charging from USB-C since the cord is longer and reaches my power strip. I'll switch things to the factory charger and see what happens.
The factory charger seems to work better.

Too bad, I thought my USB charger had enough power to charge the laptop since its rated at 2.4A.
(03-27-2020, 03:38 PM)mrozema@gmail.com Wrote: The factory charger seems to work better.

Too bad, I thought my USB charger had enough power to charge the laptop since its rated at 2.4A.

Red LED blink means charging circuit not able perform charging.
not sure if this will help to someone, but i had encountered same situation recently: my pbp charger indicator is blinking and battery is not charging. check your battery connection. my was not completely plugged into slot. it seems like due to the fact that i'm always carrying it in my backpack, battery plug has been moved a bit and a couple of wires lost their contact: still able to power up from battery but unable to charge

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  red charge light goes out gilwood 19 1,007 02-10-2024, 10:28 AM
Last Post: gilwood
  Blinking red light for charger, no power-on bifo 11 13,346 11-30-2021, 01:37 PM
Last Post: wdt
  Battery doesn't charge mspohr 5 5,148 06-11-2021, 08:42 AM
Last Post: mspohr