Terminal Preferences unresponsive
I would like to change the font size and overall terminal behaviour, but when I click on the little gear in the upper right corner, the preferences open, but are completely unresponsive. The phone doesn't freeze, I can still just go back to the terminal and all, but the preferences are completely frozen.

Is there another way to change the preferences and more importantly, how could I fix the preferences window?
(03-08-2020, 05:28 AM)Foxchild Wrote: I would like to change the font size and overall terminal behaviour, but when I click on the little gear in the upper right corner, the preferences open, but are completely unresponsive. The phone doesn't freeze, I can still just go back to the terminal and all, but the preferences are completely frozen.

Is there another way to change the preferences and more importantly, how could I fix the preferences window?

There seems to be a bug affecting secondary windows of an app.Haven't confirmed it yet though but in my observation, the window freezes but if you switch back to main window/other app and back again to the preference window then it'll work or at least the window is updated with the taps and interactions you made while it was unresponsive.
oh, ok! yes, switching between the terminal and the preferences helps.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Image #58 Touchscreen Unresponsive BryWilson 3 5,441 06-27-2020, 02:38 AM
Last Post: Zweitaktmotor
  accessing sd card from terminal / file manager pepo 2 3,765 03-17-2020, 07:24 AM
Last Post: pepo