Pinephone trade
(03-01-2020, 06:55 AM)pskura Wrote:
(02-29-2020, 03:39 PM)MIchael Wrote: If you can't find one by Thursday I'll sell you mine for what they cost plus shipping. I still have the box and everything to.

Unlike the PBP, I just don't mess with it much. I say by Thursday because I work 4 10's and couldn't make it to the post before Friday.

I don't really need or want to sell it but I've messed with it plenty and if you are unable to find one, I'll pass it on.

Hi Michael!
If you won't sell it, I'll take it.

I was the first dude haha  Cool Big Grin
You can email to sales@pine64,org and ask to put your email on the "BraveHeat" standby list. Once factory fully operation after the Coronavirus epidemic and if there are some "BraveHeart" PinePhones left (normally factory produce slightly more to cover yield loss), sales team will email you.
(03-01-2020, 06:45 PM)tllim Wrote: You can email to sales@pine64,org and ask to put your email on the "BraveHeat" standby list. Once factory fully operation after the Coronavirus epidemic and if there are some "BraveHeart" PinePhones left (normally factory produce slightly more to cover yield loss), sales team will email you.

Thx for for that tip!   I sent an email and I got a fast response , dispite it being a weekend. Now Im on the list !!
Regardless I feel like Im late to the party.   Im still willing to  buy one  from the ones that are out ther now.

(03-01-2020, 05:52 PM)tso4ev Wrote:
(02-29-2020, 03:39 PM)MIchael Wrote: If you can't find one by Thursday I'll sell you mine for what they cost plus shipping. I still have the box and everything to.

Unlike the PBP, I just don't mess with it much. I say by Thursday because I work 4 10's and couldn't make it to the post before Friday.

I don't really need or want to sell it but I've messed with it plenty and if you are unable to find one, I'll pass it on.

Hi Michael!

I was the first dude haha  Cool Big Grin

And I was second! lol
for real tho if @tso4ev don't take it , I will @MIchael
(03-01-2020, 05:52 PM)tso4ev Wrote:

Hi Michael!

Quote:I was the first dude haha  Cool Big Grin

No worries mate, I just found another seller closer to me. Smile So all good in the Universe!
still thinking about it, but anyone interested in buying mine? I was probably too much presumptuous thinking it could become a daily driver in short time, but I have not the necessary knowledge so I cannot get it to work as I was hoping. I can navigate, have been able to get wifi working, sound, installed ubuntu on emmc, but everything works with the problems we know for ex. if I turn wifi on modem stops working and I have to restart it, and so on and so on... need to run a whole lot of .sh files for all this, and battery doesn't last enough for my necessities. I really need a daily driver so  I took the decision to have my broken screen ubuntu meizu repaired, and getting my money back would help. Not trying to make money on it, but an adequate offer could make me definitely decide. I have order confirmation from pine64 and custom bill, no invoice as it's been sent as a gift, as known.
ps of course, it's in mint condition, only the screen protection foil is not perfect anymore: micro scratches; original box
Star 
I could also make the braveheart pinephone I've received available, as I can't find the time to invest in it, and hate that it could be gathering dust, while some of you guys would make a better use out of it.

It's totally unused, with original box. Just performed some of the self tests, and charged it.

I'm in Canada. I've already pm'd @IotDevsCanada to see if he's interested, waiting for a reply.

Cheers.
Creating is Everything
Away

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PinePhone - boot from microSD laserpyramid 7 571 9 hours ago
Last Post: aular
  pinephone virtual keyboard aular 4 349 04-10-2024, 03:45 PM
  PinePhone Doesn't Boot LED Doesn't Show Any Signs When Charging dorkydev 1 232 04-02-2024, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  Are you using the Pinephone as your daily driver? jro 157 109,004 02-18-2024, 11:33 PM
  2020 PinePhone Manjaro CE EU for sale, name your price astrojuanlu 7 1,794 02-14-2024, 04:51 PM
Last Post: astrojuanlu
  pinephone is not bootble for the box. ijij 1 605 01-19-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: fxc
  Multiple issues with the Pinephone MTXP 12 2,359 12-28-2023, 07:55 AM
Last Post: MTXP
  pinephone repair shop shengchieh 0 495 12-26-2023, 02:42 PM
Last Post: shengchieh
  sudo nano file saving pinephone beta edition CharlesGnarley 4 1,685 12-22-2023, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  Can't get Mobian on PinePhone to recognise USB-C docking bar duncan_bayne 9 6,953 12-04-2023, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Peter Gamma