Store layout update?
With the upcoming release of the pinephone, I think it is a good priority to make the store ui a bit more user friendly, as there will hopefully be an influx of new users/buyers.
Just something as simple as tabs with the categories --rather than a list you have to scroll through for a minute or two-- would be fine.

Sincerely, 
--a concerned noob.

Some tabs that I think would be useful in addition to the existing categories would be 'accessories', 'upgrades', and maybe even 'adapters'.
(02-27-2020, 08:42 PM)WaldoTheRanger Wrote: With the upcoming release of the pinephone, I think it is a good priority to make the store ui a bit more user friendly, as there will hopefully be an influx of new users/buyers.
Just something as simple as tabs with the categories --rather than a list you have to scroll through for a minute or two-- would be fine.

Sincerely, 
--a concerned noob.

Some tabs that I think would be useful in addition to the existing categories would be 'accessories', 'upgrades', and maybe even 'adapters'.

Thanks on the advise and suggestion. There is a plan to revamp Pine Store on early summer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what happened to the store globaltree 8 486 09-24-2020, 04:56 PM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Pine Store should accept Zip+4 Mark53 1 575 08-27-2020, 10:29 AM
Last Post: zer0sig
  Organize the store Computer semi-expert 6 843 03-28-2020, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Computer semi-expert
  Forum Update not working with Tapatalk jsfrederick 6 1,536 05-31-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Luke