German Customers PinePhone
Hey PinePhone Users,

I know Pine64 does a great Job with the PinePhone. And I know there are a lot of Problems like the Corona Virus, the delay because of the FCC/CE Certifications and the Closed Habour in Hongkong. But i still wait for my PinePhone BH Edition. I would love to get more Information how to proceed and when delivery can be expected. 

Kind regards
Thats what i was asking for too.

The current "roadmap" speculation is: end of february/beginning of march getting the CE certification for the BH edition
Depending on Corona, waiting for shipping.

Take a look here: https://www.pine64.org/2020/02/15/februa...us-report/
The last 2 paragraphs for the Pinephone:
Quote:The last bit of information related to the PinePhone I wish to discuss before proceeding to the next section concerns consumer-grade PinePhone changes and CE/ FCC certification. We expect to have the certifications in place later this month, which means that all future PinePhones will ship as certified devices. This is good news, since some places such as Germany require this type of certification on consumer products. As for changes to the hardware, there is a list of errata on the Wiki.

The final edition will be build in beginning of march. Feels very wierd to me that i even dont have the BH edition, but the final edition is going to be build.
I can fully understand everyone that thinks "fuck off, i waited now 4 month and still have nothing, i cancel the order". And i guess it will take at least 2-3 weeks now until the next batch is shipped. So my expectation is to receive the phone mid April. Feels like a joke somehow.
Hey,

Yes exactly. But i will not cancel my order. Sure, i will buy also the final PinePhone too. But i will be still happy, when i recieve my PinePhone BH. Sure i totally understand that some customers will cancel their order because of the delay. But for me Pine64 does everything they possibly can. I guess the Corona Epedemic will hit the whole technology branche. I also ordered a Odroid Go Advance, a mobile handheld from China. I will also recieve this device i guess at the End of March. Things happen, and a Epedemic like the Corona Epedemic can happen, but thats not the fault by Pine64.

Kind regards
With corona, yes, thats true.
With the courier: its the decision of pine to use this incompetent courier which frauds the border control/customs
With the missing CE: they should have informed themselfs before telling everybody when the device will be at the customer. its not the first product they ship to the EU.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  pinephone virtual keyboard aular 4 299 04-10-2024, 03:45 PM
Last Post: aular
  PinePhone Doesn't Boot LED Doesn't Show Any Signs When Charging dorkydev 1 198 04-02-2024, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone - boot from microSD laserpyramid 5 469 03-06-2024, 06:37 PM
  Are you using the Pinephone as your daily driver? jro 157 107,956 02-18-2024, 11:33 PM
  2020 PinePhone Manjaro CE EU for sale, name your price astrojuanlu 7 1,714 02-14-2024, 04:51 PM
Last Post: astrojuanlu
  pinephone is not bootble for the box. ijij 1 571 01-19-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: fxc
  Multiple issues with the Pinephone MTXP 12 2,256 12-28-2023, 07:55 AM
Last Post: MTXP
  pinephone repair shop shengchieh 0 472 12-26-2023, 02:42 PM
Last Post: shengchieh
  sudo nano file saving pinephone beta edition CharlesGnarley 4 1,633 12-22-2023, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  Can't get Mobian on PinePhone to recognise USB-C docking bar duncan_bayne 9 6,851 12-04-2023, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Peter Gamma