help burning the IMG file
Hi,

I have both Phoenix and Win32 Disk Imager with a 32Gb SanDisk MicroSD card and I'm unable to mount it.

the Phoenix return "script not found error" and the Win32 Disk Imager shows that I don't have enough disk space - I have downloaded the "remix-v2.0-20160415-pine64-32GB.img" file and after extracting it, the size is 30.98Gb while my SDcard after format shows only 28.9Gb of free space...

what should I do? 

I have also tried to mount the 8gb version on the 32gb SDcard and still nothing happens...

please let me know what should I do...
(05-04-2016, 12:00 AM)Moshe.Vazan Wrote: Hi,

I have both Phoenix and Win32 Disk Imager with a 32Gb SanDisk MicroSD card and I'm unable to mount it.

the Phoenix return "script not found error" and the Win32 Disk Imager shows that I don't have enough disk space - I have downloaded the "remix-v2.0-20160415-pine64-32GB.img" file and after extracting it, the size is 30.98Gb while my SDcard after format shows only 28.9Gb of free space...

what should I do? 

I have also tried to mount the 8gb version on the 32gb SDcard and still nothing happens...

please let me know what should I do...

What do you mean by "nothing happens", do you still get the same error message that the card is too small? Have you tried h2testw as linked here?
You may have a counterfit SD card.

Also have you made sure that you used the correct image for PhoenixCard? You can't use the one for Win32 Disk Imager for Phoenix Card. Instead you need the 465MB image made especially for PhoenixCard.
[url=http://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/Pine_A64_Software_Release#Checking_microSD_Card_performance_and_check_whether_is_counterfeit][/url]
I have tried the Android version as well but the screen keep on going from no signal error to OK to no signal for 10 minutes now...

I did not know that I need to use the Phoenix version to use with the Phoenix software ... pretty dumb by me... I will try it now...

I have manage to burn the 8gb version using the win32 but again the moniture kept going from no signal to OK to no signal (no logo of any kind)...

I'm using HDMI to DVI maybe the adapter is faulty?
Yes! I have mange to burn the RemixOS and it is great!

Are there any issues with DVI adapters?
Is there a way to force YouTube to play in 1080?
(05-04-2016, 04:27 AM)Moshe.Vazan Wrote: Yes! I have mange to burn the RemixOS and it is great!

Are there any issues with DVI adapters?
Is there a way to force YouTube to play in 1080?

Issues with adapters are well known, indeed there are more than one - which one are your referring to? 
I actually haven't tried Youtube in 1080p in-browser, but movies on other sites played smoothly in 1080p.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

Regarding movies I still have issues, I use a AV receiver so I need to use the passthrough option in order to enjoy Dolby or DTS etc.
Well it is not smooth at all the audio is not in sync and the audio jumps every few seconds... My raspberry pi (model B) play the same movie perfectly... so I don't know yet what should I do...

Plus I have the overscan issue, my LCD is old and don't have a native (or Real etc.) I wish the remix would support overscan fix...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Corrupted .img file? NoahJ 4 6,414 06-28-2016, 11:50 AM
Last Post: NoahJ
  Remix OS-image for 32gb SD card or way to expand file size? dannyboyswe 2 4,286 05-13-2016, 09:06 PM
Last Post: rahlquist