Touchscreen
(02-11-2020, 12:59 PM)ksbex Wrote: My pinephone arrived today but as far as I can tell the touchscreen is not working.  It boots to the factory test screen but none of the buttons respond to my taps.  I don't have a large enough microSD card here at work to try another OS, but I'm assuming if it doesn't work with the test image, I won't have much luck with anything else either.

(02-11-2020, 12:59 PM)ksbex Wrote: My pinephone arrived today but as far as I can tell the touchscreen is not working.  It boots to the factory test screen but none of the buttons respond to my taps.  I don't have a large enough microSD card here at work to try another OS, but I'm assuming if it doesn't work with the test image, I won't have much luck with anything else either.

The screw closest to the camera also just fell out when I had the back off.  I tried to screw it back in but either it isn't catching or the threads are stripped.  I'm assuming something didn't go together quite right.  I'm comfortable taking it apart and poking around but I don't want to void my warranty if it is truly defective.

you will not void warranty by taking apart and place back properly. Pine store will not void your warranty due to opening.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Power after install new emmc and front touchscreen chadwick 5 4,085 09-19-2021, 10:43 PM
Last Post: bcnaz