Germany batch will be delayed
(05-03-2020, 06:18 PM)asbachb Wrote: Any responses how to handle sent back devices? I contacted sales several weeks ago. No answer. Twitter support is not able to help to.
The only solution I can think of is opening a case at PayPal.

Sales promised me a refund three weeks ago, but I I still haven't received it yet. I'm currently waiting for a response for my follow-up email.
(05-16-2020, 03:52 AM)crx Wrote:
(05-03-2020, 06:18 PM)asbachb Wrote: Any responses how to handle sent back devices? I contacted sales several weeks ago. No answer. Twitter support is not able to help to.
The only solution I can think of is opening a case at PayPal.

Sales promised me a refund three weeks ago, but I I still haven't received it yet. I'm currently waiting for a response for my follow-up email.

I got my refund. Try to get in touch with @tllim via pm if you're stuck [url=https://forum.pine64.org/member.php?action=profile&uid=5][/url]
(04-22-2020, 01:13 PM)llsf Wrote: I'm amazed that there's a customs department in Germany that can actually receive e-mails, let alone accept documents this way – and even more amazingly, it seems they didn't even demand the 25€ extra for having the Post / DHL process your customs declaration for you this way.

I've only ever had experiences confirming all preconceptions against (customs) officials.

---

Anyway; my phone is, unfortunately, still at "DE, Arrival at delivery office" (17track) / "Die Sendung wurde am 10.04.2020 in unserem Logistikzentrum bearbeitet." (deutschepost.de) since 2020-04-10, with nothing else in sight. Doesn't look too promising.

Indeed they do, but im really thinking they only do bc of corona ^^

Anyway, i finally have my Pinephone Big Grin
Proud Owner of: Pine A64+ 2GB, Pinebook Pro, PinePhone Braveheart edition with upgraded Board, Keyboard Addon and PineTime Dev Kit
Sooooo my phone is still in limbo somewhere – there's nothing after:

Quote:Fr, 10.04.2020, 23:30, Speyer, Germany – The international shipment is being prepared for onward transport.
Th, 09.04.2020, 17:53, Staufenberg, Germany – The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin
Fr, 03.04.2020, 20:00 – The shipment has been handed over to customs. A letter with your customs information is on it's way to you. For further information on customs clearance, please go to [url=https://www.dhl.de/de/privatkunden/hilfe-kundenservice/preise-produkte-int.html?cq_ck=1519652338442][/url].
Fr, 03.04.2020, 09:53 – This shipment will be handed over the local Customs Office. The consignee will be notified by DHL- Deutsche Post in writing with instructions how, and where, the shipment can be collected. Further information: ww.zoll.de. Select: "Postal Consignments" and then "Procedures"
[…]

I've neither received the shipment, nor any letter from the customs office.

Is there a way to find out if the shipment got returned or if it's still stuck somewhere? Or rather: whom should I contact about it? :)
(06-18-2020, 02:04 PM)llsf Wrote: Sooooo my phone is still in limbo somewhere – there's nothing after:

Quote:Fr, 10.04.2020, 23:30, Speyer, Germany – The international shipment is being prepared for onward transport.
Th, 09.04.2020, 17:53, Staufenberg, Germany – The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin
Fr, 03.04.2020, 20:00 – The shipment has been handed over to customs. A letter with your customs information is on it's way to you. For further information on customs clearance, please go to [url=https://www.dhl.de/de/privatkunden/hilfe-kundenservice/preise-produkte-int.html?cq_ck=1519652338442][/url].
Fr, 03.04.2020, 09:53 – This shipment will be handed over the local Customs Office. The consignee will be notified by DHL- Deutsche Post in writing with instructions how, and where, the shipment can be collected. Further information: ww.zoll.de. Select: "Postal Consignments" and then "Procedures"
[…]

Is there a way to find out if the shipment got returned or if it's still stuck somewhere? Or rather: whom should I contact about it? Smile

Please contact German post first and ask about your package where about. Based on provided date, the possibility of return back to shipper is high.
If confirmed return back to shipper, please contact sales@pine64.org for reship arrangement.
Thanks a lot.
Have a good day.
(06-20-2020, 12:16 PM)tllim Wrote:
(06-18-2020, 02:04 PM)llsf Wrote: Sooooo my phone is still in limbo somewhere – there's nothing after:

[…]

Is there a way to find out if the shipment got returned or if it's still stuck somewhere? Or rather: whom should I contact about it? :)

Please contact German post first and ask about your package where about. Based on provided date, the possibility of return back to shipper is high.
If confirmed return back to shipper, please contact sales@pine64.org for reship arrangement.

I've confirmed with Deutsche Post that the package was indeed sent back, albeit with no reason specified.
I've contacted sales@pine64.org about it a week ago, but didn't hear anything back yet – patiently waiting, we'll see how it all goes ;)
Still haven't heard back. Is there anything else I could do / someone to contact @tllim ?
(08-19-2020, 07:39 AM)llsf Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 12:16 PM)tllim Wrote:

[…]

Is there a way to find out if the shipment got returned or if it's still stuck somewhere? Or rather: whom should I contact about it? Smile

I've confirmed with Deutsche Post that the package was indeed sent back, albeit with no reason specified.
I've contacted sales@pine64.org about it a week ago, but didn't hear anything back yet – patiently waiting, we'll see how it all goes Wink

Spot your message on the PinePhone IRC, please PM your order number and I will escalate to sales team handles promptly.
Just a quick note, just in case anyone still reads this at some point and to not give a problematic impression:

After the above post and a PM to @tllim, I got contacted by sales@pine64.org rather quickly and got an offer to get a current edition PinePhone for just the additional shipping, which seems fair. I opted to pay a bit extra to get the the 3GB/CE-edition instead, which then was very quickly shipped and has just arrived at my door – this time, shipped from the EU distribution center, just in case ;)

So: Thanks for that, now it's time to get tinkering! :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MMS message being displayed delayed car46999 4 1,121 09-14-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: car46999
  VoLTE calls with o2 (Germany) arno_nuehm 6 6,579 07-06-2021, 02:38 AM
Last Post: arno_nuehm
Question APN setting for provider AldiTalk (Germany) robbyk 2 2,979 02-12-2021, 06:46 AM
Last Post: goapunk
  pinephone in germany (telefonica) ? robotnik 2 3,668 01-18-2021, 07:14 AM
Last Post: InternetQuatsch
  PinePhone for sale - Germany (no longer for sale) aus 0 1,735 12-15-2020, 12:58 PM
Last Post: aus
  Pine Phone next batch ordering date estimate ? bcnaz 7 8,405 07-15-2020, 09:16 PM
Last Post: bcnaz
  Update on last batch of Bravehearts not yet shipped nimji 16 17,568 03-13-2020, 09:57 AM
Last Post: someGermanGuy