Where can I learn to contribute?
I just got my ANSI Pinebook Pro yesterday, and I'm already a fan. There are things I'd like to achieve and fix(for instance, running Android apps in Linux and properly hibernating), but, this being a young project, there aren't many tutorials, scripts etc. So I'd like to learn some skills and start working on things. I develop software professionally, but I've never done anything low level, or really even worked with Linux since college. Does anyone have some recommendations on resources for learning to work with the kernel and firmware, etc?
(01-11-2020, 12:35 PM)goda90 Wrote: I just got my ANSI Pinebook Pro yesterday, and I'm already a fan. There are things I'd like to achieve and fix(for instance, running Android apps in Linux and properly hibernating), but, this being a young project, there aren't many tutorials, scripts etc. So I'd like to learn some skills and start working on things. I develop software professionally, but I've never done anything low level, or really even worked with Linux since college. Does anyone have some recommendations on resources for learning to work with the kernel and firmware, etc?

Same situation here; intersted in onboarding.
I would suggest to check the matrix rooms, there seems to be quite some info there burried in the discussions.
The different rooms are listed here: https://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/Main_Page