Charger not included?
Question 
I just received my Pinebook Pro, which I ordered without any extras. There doesn’t seem to be even a power plug or other charging cable included. Is that correct and do I need to order that separately? If so, what are the required specs to buy a charger (in Europe).
There should have been a dropdown on the product page that asked you choose the power plug type. Try reaching out to pinebook@pine64.org
(01-03-2020, 02:55 PM)tophneal Wrote: There should have been a dropdown on the product page that asked you choose the power plug type. Try reaching out to pinebook@pine64.org

Thanks! Sent them an email, will post here again when I further understand the situation.
If you want to try your hand at finding an alternate, you can see the power supply requirements on the main PBP wiki page. It gives you the W/V and ID/OD of the cable. I used the info recently, to start adding charging cables for my PBs to the brick that supplies power to my RPi,OPi, and Le Potato. Works great! I definitely suggest going the route of USB cable + powerful enough USB charger brick.
Did you check the packaging? Unless the packing method has changed, the charger is in a separate bag outside the box the PBP is shipped in.
Community administrator and sysadmin for PINE64
(Translation: If something breaks on the website, forum, or chat network, I'm a good person to yell at about it)

(01-03-2020, 02:52 PM)fnl Wrote: I just received my Pinebook Pro, which I ordered without any extras. There doesn’t seem to be even a power plug or other charging cable included. Is that correct and do I need to order that separately? If so, what are the required specs to buy a charger (in Europe).

Yes it does or should have an included charger,  that uses the barrel type connector  (measurements are in the Wiki)

But there is an alternate method to run and or charge your PBP from the usb-c port.

Just that it needs to be a minimum of 15 watts,  a new/newer smart phone charger  could work for this,
        at least until you sort out what happened to the charger that was supposed to come with your new laptop.

But,  make sure you only use one power source at any one time...  !
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team
Thank you, both, for your input.
It appears I missed the (very light, neat!) charger stuck within the exterior packaging before giving me the box containing the box containing the Pinebook.
Which I luckily still could recover today, so all good.
(My bad.. Smile)
I've experienced a similar situation at first; )
(01-04-2020, 04:47 PM)fnl Wrote: Thank you, both, for your input.
It appears I missed the (very light, neat!) charger stuck within the exterior packaging before giving me the box containing the box containing the Pinebook.
Which I luckily still could recover today, so all good.
(My bad.. Smile)

I have the same experience. I received my Pinebook Pro box and did not find the power supply. Then I checked the DHL bag and I found the power supply was inside.

Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sanity check on spliced charger jcun4128 12 2,605 05-10-2023, 05:23 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Decent Pinebook Pro barrel PSU / Charger petaramesh 3 1,760 10-21-2022, 07:57 AM
Last Post: dachalife
  Blinking red light for charger, no power-on bifo 11 13,349 11-30-2021, 01:37 PM
Last Post: wdt
  USB fast charger HelpMyBatteryIsDraining 1 2,116 06-14-2021, 09:44 PM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Is it safe to use a charger with more than 3A output? Obikawa 8 9,272 01-14-2020, 02:32 PM
Last Post: zaius