PineTime dev kits in the store
Here they are
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

ordered. Thanks for making these available
Ordered mine too. Hopefully it'll arrive before Christmas.
I'm considering to buy a dev kit, too. My question is: Can any of you tell or guess how close the hardware will be to the final product?
I can live with an unfinished firmware, the necessity to flash the firmware myself an some assembly. But if the devkit hardware will rather not qualify as a real product I'd like to avoid electronic waste. I believe it does at least have every feature the final product will have, won't it?
Should it be possible to get the devkit waterproof as well?
(12-06-2019, 12:32 PM)Paranoid Wrote: I'm considering to buy a dev kit, too. My question is: Can any of you tell or guess how close the hardware will be to the final product?
I can live with an unfinished firmware, the necessity to flash the firmware myself an some assembly. But if the devkit hardware will rather not qualify as a real product I'd like to avoid electronic waste. I believe it does at least have every feature the final product will have, won't it?

The dev kit comes with the back not attached so it is not waterproof.  You could glue the back on but I don't know if the rest of the watch is waterproof.  If you glued the back on you could not program it.

(12-04-2019, 09:44 AM)Luke Wrote: Here they are

The page at https://www.pine64.org/pinetime/ still says they are not available in the store.
(12-07-2019, 09:46 PM)VMMainFrame Wrote:
(12-06-2019, 12:32 PM)Paranoid Wrote: I'm considering to buy a dev kit, too. My question is: Can any of you tell or guess how close the hardware will be to the final product?

The dev kit comes with the back not attached so it is not waterproof.  You could glue the back on but I don't know if the rest of the watch is waterproof.  If you glued the back on you could not program it.

(12-04-2019, 09:44 AM)Luke Wrote: Here they are

The page at https://www.pine64.org/pinetime/ still says they are not available in the store.

ah, will update. Thanks for pointing it out. Done - updated.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

Do you have any information when PineTime is being shipped? I ordered one as soon as they became available in the store and received confirmation of my order, but no updates since.

Thank you!
Has everyone else who ordered a devkit received it now? Mine seems to have disappeared in to a Chinese oubliette. It shipped on the 12th and has allegedly been sitting at an airport in China ever since.

I'm almost certain it's been lost at this point, but when I emailed I was told that this was "normal." I can't imagine that it's normal for any parcel service to have a 3 week backlog piling up at an airport though. Is it just me, or is anyone else experiencing these delays?
(12-29-2019, 06:03 PM)Jeeves Wrote: Has everyone else who ordered a devkit received it now? Mine seems to have disappeared in to a Chinese oubliette. It shipped on the 12th and has allegedly been sitting at an airport in China ever since.

I'm almost certain it's been lost at this point, but when I emailed I was told that this was "normal." I can't imagine that it's normal for any parcel service to have a 3 week backlog piling up at an airport though. Is it just me, or is anyone else experiencing these delays?

Mine arrived two weeks ago. It was ordered on December 4th, picked up by DHL on December 14th (according to the tracking), left Hong Kong on December 15th, and was delivered to me in Japan on December 16th.
(12-29-2019, 06:03 PM)Jeeves Wrote: Has everyone else who ordered a devkit received it now? Mine seems to have disappeared in to a Chinese oubliette. It shipped on the 12th and has allegedly been sitting at an airport in China ever since.

Same here. Mine was shipped on the same day as yours and still sitting at "Shenzhen, delivered to air transport". That is almost a month ago. I just emailed sales...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PineTime at FOSDEM jmlich 5 625 02-07-2024, 11:48 PM
Last Post: tllim
  PineTime turns off when removed from cradle tynstar 0 183 01-31-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: tynstar
  PineTime and Amazfish on Ubuntu Touch jmlich 1 645 10-14-2023, 04:12 PM
Last Post: tllim
  PineTime is dead!! Markdanni123 12 13,505 09-18-2023, 10:17 PM
Last Post: ccchan234
  PineTime Sleep Tracking any_mouse 12 12,015 07-10-2023, 05:41 PM
Last Post: davidair
  PineTime Dead out of box? henkery 1 1,152 03-12-2023, 04:34 PM
Last Post: henkery
  Pinetime almost dead... only shows Infinitime logo. lightweight 8 6,511 02-11-2023, 09:30 AM
Last Post: alexmitroff
  PineTime beginner MV1791 2 2,089 01-09-2023, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Canyonless
  Struggling to detect Pinetime over bluetooth John45595 0 1,121 11-20-2022, 11:06 PM
Last Post: John45595
  PineTime Dev Kit for sale igor.bljahhin 2 3,132 10-19-2022, 05:34 AM
Last Post: peatord