Diablo con Pinebook Pro
Lightbulb 
Compiled https://github.com/diasurgical/devilutionX

This is awesome, I wasn't even aware this project was in the works. Big Grin It's worth noting that you need cmake version 3.10 or higher to build this. If you're running the stock Debian Stretch that comes with Pinebook Pro, you'll either need to compile cmake from scratch or very carefully/selectively pull packages from stretch-backports. The stretch-backports require a new version of libc6, which is an easy way to break a ton off things. XD I'm currently compiling cmake myself just for reference, because nope on the breakage.
Could you shed some light on your setup for us please? I'm trying to compile devilutionX on the default stretch image that the Pinbook Prod shipped with + cmake 3.16. Either getting errors compiling at the network components of devilutionX or if I disable them during build an invalid pointer error during launch. I feel like I might be missing something, but don't know where to start without finding out how you got it working on yours. Big Grin It occurs to me that this could be commit specific as well, but I haven't had a chance to try compiling elsewhere yet. Do you know which commit you pulled from github to build with? Thanks in advance for any details.
(11-22-2019, 03:31 PM)hikaricore Wrote: Could you shed some light on your setup for us please? I'm trying to compile devilutionX on the default stretch image that the Pinbook Prod shipped with + cmake 3.16.  Either getting errors compiling at the network components of devilutionX or if I disable them during build an invalid pointer error during launch. I feel like I might be missing something, but don't know where to start without finding out how you got it working on yours. Big Grin  It occurs to me that this could be commit specific as well, but I haven't had a chance to try compiling elsewhere yet. Do you know which commit you pulled from github to build with? Thanks in advance for any details.

.... or a .deb file ? Tongue
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

A tutorial would be appreciated, I'm trying to make this work on my PBP too and I'm also having issues, though I haven't tried to compile yet, I'm just trying to make the binary they provide in their latest release work, it seems there's something wrong with the SDL libraries.

I made a thread where I explained what I attempted, here's the link to it: https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=8649

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  looking to buy one pinebook pro (mainland China) duanduan 3 1,916 03-21-2024, 07:44 PM
Last Post: wangyukunshan
  Cellular module for Pinebook Pro Lotech 1 305 03-05-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Screen on pinebook stays black but can ssh into machine tuxxpine 0 240 02-23-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: tuxxpine
  Sale my ANSI PineBook Pro cuthbertdavies 0 231 02-14-2024, 09:12 PM
Last Post: cuthbertdavies
  Compiling with -j6 on the Pinebook Pro (Overheat) KC9UDX 0 168 02-14-2024, 09:01 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Pinebook Pro in EU for Sale - €90 jan_vdk 2 558 02-07-2024, 02:12 AM
Last Post: 23Ro
  Pinebook Pro for sale tomekdev 2 623 02-01-2024, 11:35 AM
Last Post: tomekdev
  Video Editing Is Possible On The PineBook Pro! ImmyChan 10 7,240 12-17-2023, 09:29 PM
Last Post: insideau786
  Brand new Pinebook Pro doesn't boot after Manjaro update johnboiles 8 2,001 12-15-2023, 02:11 PM
Last Post: wdt
  Happy eMMC and SDcard OS usage for Pinebook Pro Newbies... Paulie420 42 59,163 11-20-2023, 06:22 PM
Last Post: wdt