Bluetooth Headset
Anyone succeeded paring their headset (Bose QC 35 etc)? Not me.

[Update Feb 2020: I can pair my Bose QC 35 on Manjaro].
Not tried a headset yet, but also failed to pair my Pro-Ject Audio MaiA Amplifier.
My sony SBH90C paired successfully on Manjaro but on the default debian image I can paired them but they don't get recognized as headphones/headset.
If you are running on the default Debian, try after installing `pulseaudio-module-bluetooth` (I think that was the name of the package needed)
The next update to the default OS will resolve this problem
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

just ran the newest update script, rebooted an tried again..... still not able to connect to my Amp.

Message is:
Connection Failed: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

No matter is I try "Audio sink" or "Audio Profile".

Does the Pinebook Pro support AptX?

UPDATE: Gave it a try from a Windows 10 PC. There I have to verify a code when connecting. I didn't see that on the Linux Laptop. Might be the pairing mechanism that is causing the trouble.
(01-16-2020, 04:33 PM)PakoSt Wrote: If you are running on the default Debian, try after installing `pulseaudio-module-bluetooth` (I think that was the name of the package needed)

I tried this and while it paired my headset, it does not play audio through it. So no, have not been able to successfully pair a Bluetooth headset that emits audio yet. Running the default Debian MATE OS FYI.
Suc6 with manjaro and sony mdr1000x

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Big bluetooth problems ColoBill 2 1,054 12-15-2022, 01:38 PM
Last Post: ColoBill
  Enabling spekaer/Connecting to bluetooth from command line axisarm 1 1,888 08-06-2021, 04:29 PM
Last Post: nfms
  How to turn Bluetooth radio off by default SageFox 6 6,995 02-29-2020, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Thovthe
  Bluetooth Debian Testing wasgurd 15 14,529 01-21-2020, 11:10 PM
Last Post: xmixahlx